We saw some school kids out doing some activities as we were walking back to the hotel. I also went into a market to see what kind of fresh food there was. I took a picture and got out of there! The snakes or whatever they were looked way to scarey for me. I sure wouldn't be bringing that home to fry up for supper! I did a little shopping this afternoon while Brodie is napping. That made me feel just so much better, I just love shopping here! Don't know where we will eat tonight, there is a German restaurant that Curt wants to try, and an Italian one too. Only 2 more days here!! We can't wait to get back home to our girls!!!!!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
TUESDAY IN GUANGZHOU
We finally made it to Guangzhou last night. The last few days in the hotel at Fuzhou were getting really boring! Now we are here with the families we met in Beijing, and their precious little ones. We are staying at the White Swan Hotel. It is a very fancy hotel, the bathroom is all marble with gold fixtures! When we got in our room last night, they had the bed comforter turned down for us and a pair of slippers next to each bed! The lobby is very pretty and has a beautiful waterfall and big goldfish swimming . All of the beds in China are not big, and very hard. Brodie did not like the flight from Fuzhou to here yesterday. His daddy had to hold him pretty much the entire time, which was nice for me! Hopefully he will do better Friday as we have 3 flights to get home! Any prayers would be greatly appreciated! There will be a few other families flying back to Chicago with us, and one family even back to KC with us. That will help. These are some pictures from Guangzhou. This is how we get our Papa Johns pizza delivered, by bike!! This morning we did the rest of our paperwork, and then had to walk to the medical center for the visa medical check up. That didn't go over so good, I am so glad all that stuff is over! Brodie was ok until the nurse took of his new spiderman shoes. That set him off, he is very fond of his new shoes, and we just don't like to take them off!! It went down hill from there, but we made it through ok!
We saw some school kids out doing some activities as we were walking back to the hotel. I also went into a market to see what kind of fresh food there was. I took a picture and got out of there! The snakes or whatever they were looked way to scarey for me. I sure wouldn't be bringing that home to fry up for supper! I did a little shopping this afternoon while Brodie is napping. That made me feel just so much better, I just love shopping here! Don't know where we will eat tonight, there is a German restaurant that Curt wants to try, and an Italian one too. Only 2 more days here!! We can't wait to get back home to our girls!!!!!
We saw some school kids out doing some activities as we were walking back to the hotel. I also went into a market to see what kind of fresh food there was. I took a picture and got out of there! The snakes or whatever they were looked way to scarey for me. I sure wouldn't be bringing that home to fry up for supper! I did a little shopping this afternoon while Brodie is napping. That made me feel just so much better, I just love shopping here! Don't know where we will eat tonight, there is a German restaurant that Curt wants to try, and an Italian one too. Only 2 more days here!! We can't wait to get back home to our girls!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

mmmmmmm....slimy.
ReplyDelete