Thursday, March 19, 2009

FINALLY LEAVING TOMORROW!!

I can't believe we are really leaving for China tomorrow! We are flying to Chicago at 7:45 in the morning, then from Chicago we fly to Beijing China at 12:30. That will be around a 14 hour flight. When we step off the plane it will be about 3:30 Saturday afternoon in China! I am not done packing yet, I can't find room for the kitchen sink!!! But I think I have everything else!! And I am hoping to go to Walmart in China!!
Sunday March 22: We have a Holt orientation meeting and lunch, then we will tour
Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.
Monday March 23: The day we have been waiting for!! We fly to Fuzhou, in the Fujian province, and will get Brodie that afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday March 24: We have adoption stuff at the Civil Affairs Office
Weds. March 25: Shopping day, hopefully Walmart will be included!!
Thurs. March 26: Visit Panda World
Friday March 27: visit West Lake , there's a lot of fun stuff to do here!
Saturday March 28: more sightseeing
Sunday March 29: Free day to do whatever we can find
Monday March 30: Will get Brodie's passport, and fly to Guangzhou China
Tues. March 31: more paperwork and Brodie's Visa medical check-up
Weds. April 1: Appointment at the U.S. Consulate
Thursday April 2: Oath taking ceremony at U.S. Consulate, ceremony of Brodie becoming a U.S. Citizen
FRIDAY APRIL 3: We come home!!!!!! Arrive in KC at 6:52 p.m.!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. HAVE A GREAT FLIGHT !!!
    WE CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU GET HOME WITH BRODIE

    LOVE, CAROL AND STEVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having a great time. Make sure you take time to feel sorry for us, back to work running those yellow buses. I can't wait to see a picture of you holding Brodie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you guys are enjoying your trip. I've been rounding up boy toys so stop by my shop when you get back and pick up all the dinosaurs, truck and power rangers that you want. Jayden knew all about Brodie, your daughter must talk a lot about him in Mrs.Lewis's class. Have a save return home and see you soon.
    Lisa Jarett

    ReplyDelete

Brodie

Brodie