Monday, March 23, 2009


Brodie is officially our son!! We went to the civil affairs office and then to the notary office to sign all of the paperwork this morning. These are a couple of the ladies from the orphanage they seemed to care alot for Brodie, and were very nice. They were the ones that brought Brodie and another boy who is 9 years old, to the hotel. We met him and his family this morning at breakfast. He seemed very happy to be with his new family! There is a lake right outside of our hotel, at night there are very pretty fountains and lights on the lake.
We just had a Papa John's pizza delivered to our room. that tasted so good! Brodie ate a good breakfast, he likes soft foods, can't get him to try a cheerio yet! We are going to take a nap, and venture out around the hotel area this afternoon. We miss everybody, can't wait to get home!!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Welcome Brodie!!!!! How exciting...we cant wait to meet that sweet little boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not worried about the cheerios, but you better be introducing him to the color yellow....yellow school bus! I can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It's official now, Annie, Abbie, and Amie have a brother!!!
    Try Fruit Loops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA! I can't wait to meet him. :) I'm glad things are going smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

Brodie

Brodie