Sunday, March 8, 2009
Sunday March 8, 2009
We are going to China!! We finally got our travel approval last week. We are scheduled to leave on March 20!! We will be flying to Beijing and will spend a day there. When we arrive in China it will be March 21. On March 22 we will have an orientation meeting with the Holt staff and then do some sight seeing. The very best day will be March 23, we will fly to Fujian, which is the province where our little man is, and this will be "Gotcha Day" !!!!! We have been waiting for this day since September 9, 2008 when we got the phone call from Holt that there is a precious little boy for us, and we first saw pictures of him. The first pictures that we have of him are taken when he was about one year old, and a couple where he was about 18 months. We received an update with pictures in November. Here is one of the pictures of him at 2 years old. He looks so happy in all of the pictures. Looking at the pictures of him everyday makes the wait more difficult. I just can't wait to hold him, hear his little voice and hear him laugh!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! I, too, am not a computer whiz! Am not real sure I have this figured out ( for the 3rd time). I will try and check in while you are gone to see how things are going. Gail
ReplyDelete