Today we just stayed around our hotel. We went bowling in the tiny bowling alley in the basement of the hotel. Brodie gets a little more honorey every day! Just wait until he gets home to his 3 sisters! Tomorrow we are finally flying to Guangzhou. The U.S Consulate is there and we will do our final paperwork with the consulate. He will also have a little medical check-up for his U.S. visa also. That won't be fun, I'm sure he will be very scared. We are so ready to get back home! Won't be long now!!!
Hi Debbie! I want you to know that I am following your blog daily! We can't wait to meet your little guy. We had the family reunion on Saturday and missed seeing your family - we prayed for you all and thought of you. Thanks for the frequent updates. You are missed and loved. Shelly
From Amie: turu5847859485994849tigritrotiroroiotiroiioritojkvjkjckjbfjtiy9598598994o3ooatyhgyujikqha23wedfgytu7jdklls;jgjkjihgjnnnndfooyefjehueytti4tuirtugietueouieutihiugirrutriutiejorijlkfslorkfo9it948945iejieroeior3i95849iitigfiuitioriwoiiuyiitii
Hi Debbie! I want you to know that I am following your blog daily! We can't wait to meet your little guy. We had the family reunion on Saturday and missed seeing your family - we prayed for you all and thought of you. Thanks for the frequent updates. You are missed and loved.
ReplyDeleteShelly
I can't wait to meet the guy!
ReplyDeleteI love the Brodie and mama pictures. Looks like it is beautiful there! Have a great time in Guangzhou!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Gayly
BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!
ReplyDeleteChrisy
I LOVE YOU! amie
From Amie:
ReplyDeleteturu5847859485994849tigritrotiroroiotiroiioritojkvjkjckjbfjtiy9598598994o3ooatyhgyujikqha23wedfgytu7jdklls;jgjkjihgjnnnndfooyefjehueytti4tuirtugietueouieutihiugirrutriutiejorijlkfslorkfo9it948945iejieroeior3i95849iitigfiuitioriwoiiuyiitii