Wow. Was that an experience! The first picture is a lady probably taking some food on her bicycle to the snack market to sell. There are bikes everywhere. More bikes than cars.
The snack market was very crowded, loud, smelled terrible! I lost my appetite just walking by all the food. People were eating bugs on sticks, bug-kabobs as I like to call them!! Even snake and squid on a stick! And the vendors would yell at people to come and buy their food. It was just crazy! We left there and went into the huge shopping mall, and after I did my Elf impersonation on several escalators, we found McDonalds, again. So we took it back to our room to eat.
We are packing and ready to check out of here. Next stop is Fuzhou!!! and Brodie this afternoon!!! Please continue to pray for all of us, and that Brodie will have an easy adjustment to his mama and baba!!!!

Debbie and Curt: We are so excited for you! We can't wait to meet Brodie. Your pictures are amazing!
ReplyDelete