Saturday, April 4, 2009

FIRST DAY HOME WITH SISTERS!!!

Yesterday had to be the longest day ever, 3 airplane rides in a row. The one from Hong Kong to Chicago was 14 hours. Then our plane left 2 hours late from Chicago to Kansas city. That was the one plane that I didn't want to be late, we were so excited to get back to the girls. We got back to our house about 11:00 last night. Brodie have been having a lot of fun with his sisters today! I don't think they have stopped playing all day. He is already so spoiled! and very honorey! It is so good to finally be home and all together again!!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. WHAT A LADIES MAN!!!! welcome home guys!!! love and miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It looks like all 4 of the kiddos are having a blast together:) Cant wait to meet Brodie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you are all home safe. Looks like he is adjusting well. We'll be out to see him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thankful you are home and back together with your entire family! Congratulations to your whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad he's in his forever home with his forever family. I am praying for a smooth transition for all of you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Brodie

Brodie